Contoh dialog 2 orang bahasa Inggris tema engineering
A: Hello, good afternoon. I am here for my interview Sir. (Halo, selamat siang. Saya datang kesini untuk wawancara Pak.)
B: Hello, it’s nice to meet you. My name is Ben, please have a seat first. Do you find any trouble finding the place? (Halo, senang bertemu dengan anda. Nama saya Ben, silahkan duduk dulu. Apakah anda kesulitan menemukan tempat ini?)
A: Oh, my name is Alex Sir. No problem, this place was easy to find. (Oh, nama saya adalah Alex Pak. Tidak masalah, tempat ini cukup mudah ditemukan.)
B: That’s great than. Okay Alex, why do you want to apply in our company? (Baiklah kalau begitu. Oke Alex, kenapa anda melamar pekerjaan di perusahaan kami?)
A: Well, Sir i am a fresh graduate from an electric engineering, and your company is my top priority to apply since i believe it will give experience and environment to develop my potency. (Baik, Pak saya adalah seorang lulusan baru sebagai insinyur kelistrikan, dan perusahaan anda adalah prioritas utama anda untuk saya lamar karena saya percaya akan memberikan saya pengalaman dan lingkungan yang dapat mengembangkan potensi saya.)
Maap kalo tema nya dikit.
Diganti percakapannya, It’s ok.
Contoh dialog 2 orang bahasa Inggris tema engineering
apa bahasa inggris nya seorang yang bekerja dalam bidang engineering
Jawaban:Bahasa Indonesia :Seorang yang bekerja dalam bidang engineering.Bahasa Inggris :Someone who works in engineering.Semoga membantu !
artikel bahasa inggris tentang civil engineering 1 halaman
Civil engineering is one of the branches of engineering that learns about how to design, build, renovate not only buildings and infrastructure, but also cover the environment for the benefit of human life.
Civil engineering has a wide scope, in which knowledge of mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geology, environment until the computer has its own role. Civil engineering developed in line with the level of human needs and movement, to say this science can turn a forest into a big city.
Branches of Civil Engineering:
1. Structural: Branches that study the structural problems of materials used for development. A building form may be made of several types of materials such as steel, concrete, wood, glass or other materials. Each material has its own characteristics. The field of structural study of the properties of the material so that in the end can be selected which material is suitable for the type of building. In this field is studied more deeply related to the planning of structures of buildings, roads, bridges, tunnels from foundation construction to buildings ready for use.
2. Geotechnical: Branch that studies the structure and properties of various kinds of soil in supporting a building that will stand on it. The scope can be a field investigation that is an investigation of the land conditions of an area and is strengthened by laboratory investigations.
3. Construction Management: Branches that study problems in construction projects related to economy, job scheduling, payback, project costs, all matters relating to law and building permits to organizing jobs in the field so that the building is expected to finish on time.
4. Hydrology: Branches that study water, distribution, control and problems. Includes this field, among others, the branch of water hydrological science (with regard to weather, rainfall, river water discharge, etc.), hydraulics (water properties, water pressure, water push force etc.) and water structures such as harbors, dams, irrigation, dams, canals.
5. Environmental Engineering: Branches that study environmental issues and issues. Including this area include the provision of facilities and infrastructure of clean water, waste management and sewage, river pollution, noise and air pollution to sanitation techniques.
6. Transportation: Branches that learn about the transportation system in planning and implementation. Includes these areas including construction and regulation of roads, airport construction, terminals, stations and management.
7. Informatics of Civil Engineering: A new branch that studies the application of Computers for the calculation / modeling of a system in a Development or Research project. Covering this field is exemplified in the form of Structural Building (Structural of Material or CAD) modeling, groundwater or sewage movement modeling, environmental modeling with GIS (Geographic information system) technology.
This branch of civil engineering makes it very flexible in the world of work. The professions of an expert in this field include: designing / implementing the construction / maintenance of road infrastructure, bridges, tunnels, buildings, airports, traffic (land, sea, air), channel network system, drainage, irrigation, housing, , minimization of earthquake losses, environmental protection, water supply, financial concepts of the project, project management etc. All aspects of life are embedded in the content of civil engineering science.
The difference from the architect, lies in the position of civil engineers in a project. Architects donate designs, ideas, and possibilities of implementing development on paper. The draft results are then submitted to the civil engineering expert staff for development implementation. This stage, civil engineers make improvements / suggestions from the implementation of planning, coordination in the project, observing the course of the project to fit the planning. In addition, civil engineers also develop financial concepts and project management on matters affecting the course of the project.
Civil engineers not only deal with the construction of a building project, but in other fields such as those relating to informatics, it is possible to model a form with the help of CAD programs, modeling earthquake damage, flooding. This is very important in developed countries as a benchmark for the feasibility of building a vital building that has the risk of causing many human victims such as nuclear reactors or dams, in case of technical planning failure. The design of the building is usually modeled in computers with given the threat factors such as earthquake building and material structure collapse. The role of civil engineers is still valid even though the construction phase of a building has been completed, as it lies in the maintenance of the building’s facilities.Indonesia—————
contoh percakapan 2 orang bahasa inggris tentang engineering.
Jawaban:Contoh :A: Hello, good afternoon. I am here for my interview Sir. (Halo, selamat siang. Saya datang kesini untuk wawancara Pak.)B: Hello, it’s nice to meet you. My name is Buckle, please have a seat first. Do you find any trouble finding the place? (Halo, senang bertemu dengan anda. Nama saya Buckle, silahkan duduk dulu. Apakah anda kesulitan menemukan tempat ini?)A: Oh, my name is Alex Schrum Sir. No problem, this place was easy to find. (Oh, nama saya adalah Alex Schrum Pak. Tidak masalah, tempat ini cukup mudah ditemukan.)B: That’s great than. Okay Alex, why do you want to apply in our company? (Baiklah kalau begitu. Oke Alex, kenapa anda melamar pekerjaan di perusahaan kami?)A: Well, Sir i am a fresh graduate from an electric engineering, and your company is my top priority to apply since i believe it will give experience and environment to develop my potency. (Baik, Pak saya adalah seorang lulusan baru sebagai insinyur kelistrikan, dan perusahaan anda adalah prioritas utama anda untuk saya lamar karena saya percaya akan memberikan saya pengalaman dan lingkungan yang dapat mengembangkan potensi saya.)B: Okay. But what would you consider your strengths? (Oke. Apakah kelebihan utama anda?)A: I am great analytical and encouraged to work with number and computer. I can work under a tight schedule and able to work both individual or in a team. (Saya adalah seorang analis dan terpacu untuk bekerja dengan angka dan komputer. Saya dapat bekerja di tengah jadwal yang padat dan mampu bekerja baik secara individu maupun dalam tim.)B: Do you have your biggest weakness? (Apakah kelemahan yang terbesar anda?)A: I am easily get bored Sir, that is why i love to keep myself challenged. (Saya mudah merasa bosan Pak, oleh karena itu saya senang selalu merasa tertantang.)B: That’s nice, since this position do need people that love challenge. (Itu bagus, karena posisi ini membutuhkan orang yang senang dengan tantangan.)A: I am glad to hear that Sir. (Syukurlah Pak.)B: Well, in two days we will inform you about the result after i submit your application to the management. (Baik, dalam dua hari ini saya akan memberikan informasi terkait hasilnya setelah saya masukan lamaran anda ke manajemen.)A: I’ll be waiting for the great news Sir. (Aku menunggu kabar baik dari anda, Pak.)B: Okay Alex, hope for the best. (Baik Alex, semoga yang terbaik.)